GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • George the VII

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
Sports Team = Personality Defects.jpg

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Last edited:

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Multiple teammates have already yelled at Georgiev. Doesn’t seem to be working
I was actually hoping he would blow up at Bednar. When teammates argue it usually just gets glossed over, but when a player yells at the coach, then that's national media type coverage.

I'm happy that this game will be on HBOMAX tonight. That has been the best streaming experience for me so far.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I was actually hoping he would blow up at Bednar. When teammates argue it usually just gets glossed over, but when a player yells at the coach, then that's national media type coverage.

I'm happy that this game will be on HBOMAX tonight. That has been the best streaming experience for me so far.
What did Bednar do? He can’t play goalie. He has a depleted roster. No reason to yell at Bednar

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
What did Bednar do? He can’t play goalie. He has a depleted roster. No reason to yell at Bednar
Well he could play the backup goalie that had a .928 save percentage last year.

But that's besides the point. Bednar didn't really mess up last time MacK yelled at him either. I just want this whole thing to blow up so we can get some real f***ing changes. Be it a coach, trade or GM. I don't care. Something needs to change.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
On one hand, I want the win (preferably with some Mitts points for my fantasy team)

On the other hand, I want Georgiev to get lit up and left in for so long it would make Mario Tremblay blush.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Where the f*** is Kahkonen? Does he have a North Korean passport or something? Why does it take so fking long?

• Haha
Reactions: kchan9

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Got worried for a moment. It's also being aired on TNT.

We just ditched Max for Apple+ as I wanted to try and get into the Foundation. I made it halfway through the first episode before realizing the only thing they were going to have in common with Isaac Asimov's classics was the title and quit. The good news is, my wife is now HOOKED on Ted Lasso. So we've been watching that together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad