GDT: Game Four(Giev): COL vs. BOS (7:30PM MT)

New Nickname for Alex? (Thanks to henchman21 for providing!)

• 5G

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • 6eor9e

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • George the VII

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Geor8e

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
That should be a 5 min major, late blind side no puck. Complete BS.
Not really. Lindholm got Wood in the chest area. I think the Avs player Wood passed to had the puck on his stick before Wood got hit. If not, then interference would be the call.

Blindsides are not penalties if it's not a check from behind or a hit to the head. Esp when you are watching your own play.....

Reactions: henchman21

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Ritchie clearly isn’t ready. He has some skills, but he’s a liability. He needs to go down ASAP. If he only had offense to worry about, it’d be fine and the issues could be worked though. He’s so, so bad defensively.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Mitts almost set up Kovalenko there
As much as I admire Kovalenko's work ethic he's got to start producing SOMETHING here. Otherwise he's destined for the 4th line.

Ritchie clearly isn’t ready. He has some skills, but he’s a liability. He needs to go down ASAP. If he only had offense to worry about, it’d be fine and the issues could be worked though. He’s so, so bad defensively.
Lmao I know you saw whoever that was on the Avs RACING to the corner to help him out as soon as he realized Ritchie spun himself into trouble.

Reactions: henchman21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad