GDT: Game 9: Red Wings vs oilers 6:00 pm et 10/27/24

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

Game will be on FSND and NHLN, Let's Go Boys!

Expect Talbot in net.

SwedeChristoffer

Jul 30, 2019
This feels like it could be a rough one...
The way they have allowed access to the dzone this season... not something you want to do with McDavid on the ice.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I had a dream the Wings called up Nate Danielson for this game. What does this mean?

McDavid is off to a slow start, guarantee he puts up at least 3 points on us tonight.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I feel like Laldone is on borrowed time.

Do you think Yzerman lets him run out his contract as head coach, or do you think he fires him? I think Stevie has until the 15 game mark to pull the plug... or stay the course and tank the season.
I completely agree that Lalonde isn't the right long term solution. But considering how willing Yzerman is to wait forever for the kids to be ready, I'd be stunned if he fired the coach with time left on his deal.

It's really frustrating to feel like the front office has such a low bar for the placeholders on the roster, and sometimes it also feels that way about the placeholders behind the bench. But unless the wheels TOTALLY come off, that approach feels etched in stone until more prospects are hitting their stride.

Reactions: jaster

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
I don’t know if this is me wishcasting, but Watson in GR seems like a very logical fit eventually. They play an actual system and he’s getting a lot out of the young guys.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
I had a dream the Wings called up Nate Danielson for this game. What does this mean?

McDavid is off to a slow start, guarantee he puts up at least 3 points on us tonight.
I haven't looked at their PP numbers, but you have to be scared of our PK against that PP tonight

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I haven't looked at their PP numbers, but you have to be scared of our PK against that PP tonight
I am f***ing horrified. Cam Talbot will have to stand on his head again.
I'd think Lombardi would be next on the forward list the way he played at camp and the AHL so far.
This x100. Dude has looked fantastic in the A. Strip Cat of #93 and give it to Ammo 😂

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I completely agree that Lalonde isn't the right long term solution. But considering how willing Yzerman is to wait forever for the kids to be ready, I'd be stunned if he fired the coach with time left on his deal.

It's really frustrating to feel like the front office has such a low bar for the placeholders on the roster, and sometimes it also feels that way about the placeholders behind the bench. But unless the wheels TOTALLY come off, that approach feels etched in stone until more prospects are hitting their stride.

Then may as well send Kasper back down. No point in ruining his development on this unorganized hockey club. As the negativity in the lockeroom builds, confidence will be broken.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Then may as well send Kasper back down. No point in ruining his development on this unorganized hockey club. As the negativity in the lockeroom builds, confidence will be broken.
No , Kasper is helping both Berggren and Lombardi, so just keep him between Burger and Veleno, I think that line has something cooking, don't break it.
Lombardi with more responsibilities doing pretty good, soon Danielson will get stronger and starting have impact.

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
That line has nothing cooking, as long as Veleno is playing, who is by far our worst forward.

I have no idea why they went away from the Berggren - Kasper - Rasmussen 3rd line, which they had for Kaspers first game. That made a lot of sense and looked really good.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
That line has nothing cooking, as long as Veleno is playing, who is by far our worst forward.

I have no idea why they went away from the Berggren - Kasper - Rasmussen 3rd line, which they had for Kaspers first game. That made a lot of sense and looked really good.

I don't know but Tarasenko Kasper Berger is a great third line if they can build chemistry.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad