GDT: Game 9: Red Wings vs oilers 6:00 pm et 10/27/24

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
we really need that 2 goal lead against this team or they're going to get a soft penalty call late

hopefully after that crossbar by Debrincat and that rare missed opportunity by Kane, the Hockey Gods owe us one

I know I miss a lot of small details, but I don't understand the criticism of Ed in this game, he's seemed great to me, better than Seider -- maybe you're not factoring in that he's out there against McJesus and Draisaitl

Reactions: RedWingzz
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Edvinsson is really struggling lately
I disagree man

keep in mind he's 21 years old with only 33 games of NHL experience. Most 21 year old D aren't in the league yet, let alone playing top pair minutes. At times he looks a bit "inexperienced" because he is, but overall in these 8 games, I've been extremely happy with his play.

with the pylons we have on our roster, Ed is not struggling, he's actually playing well

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Second line is fixed with Copp, just keep him there. Tarasenko, Maatta Gus have. Good game, nice, keep the same in the third

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
He won't reach 10 goals this month, but with 4 in 6 games I think I was on the right track with my Andrew Copp bold prediction. It's insane to think that so far he's on track for a 54 goal season.

• Love
Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad