GDT: Game 9: MTL @ MIN | Beautifully Dysfunctional | Oct. 20, 2019 5:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Thx Groove. I sense that Sandviper might be in trouble after toiling over 40 hours plus to put together his Seinfeld spoof.

Not sure if he sleeps on the upstairs couch or in the basement (he won't mind that, he's got a cinema room) or if he'll be forced to observe a strict vacation from HF for a few weeks. :D

Regrettably, I missed that GDT by @sandviper. I hunted it down, but it's not available. I hope there's a way to view it elsewhere.

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019
Game day thread very apropos to this forum :thumbu:
53c5d1926c4292da26f8909b839097a9.jpg

Reactions: Runner77

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
nCJPqT0.jpg

This guy ^ has obviously never seen a hockey game in his life. 6 women for 3 guys, suuure.

Funny GDT Runner.

Should be an easy win if the same teams show up. Maybe even another shutout; it wasn't very hard the last time. Kinkaid should handle this with ease. Byron finally scores.

GO:habsGO

I find it to be utterly pathetic that had to do a photo shoot to promote excitement at the bell center... Terrible marketing.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Little bit worried about this one after Zuckers call out of the team and maybe some complacency from us after thumping them last game. We need to be intense and continue to play our game.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Lately i was asking myself ; how the hell this Runner77 guy has so many " likes " , because it can't be because of his posts ... now i understand . It's because of your very good day threads
:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad