GDT: Game 9 - Montreal Canadiens Versus Philadelphia Flyers - October 27th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - Growing Pains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Subban was similar but even flashier. He was absolutely incredible.

Hutson has his own style. So many head fakes and so deceptive. Fantastic vision whereas PK was more individualisse.
another thing, he looks like he's learned to use his smaller build to his advantage. turns on a dime like Sonic the Hedgehog out there, squeezes by players along the boards, etc.

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Can’t stand Brunet tbh

Polish-20241026-183544005.jpg

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
He posted here for 1 day. He couldn't handle the HF heat and turtled away,.
Legendary! Sorry I missed that.

"Brian, when you & Patrice Brisebois were cruising around downtown in your little red convertible that one time, why did you just drive by me instead of giving me a lift to the dep?"

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
another thing, he looks like he's learned to use his smaller build to his advantage. turns on a dime like Sonic the Hedgehog out there, squeezes by players along the boards, etc.
Very, very shifty.

Subban relied more on physical ability and Hutson’s more about vision. Both have flash but in different ways.

PK Subban was a blue chip HOFer until he got hurt. No doubt about it. Hutson has the same skill level but not the physicality. He sees the ice better though and seems more cerebral. He’s absolutely awesome and I think it’s valid to say he looks similar to PK in terms of impact in his rookie year. And that a huge compliment to Hutson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad