GDT: Game 9 - Montreal Canadiens Versus Philadelphia Flyers - October 27th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - Growing Pains

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I'm both seriously pissed & flabbergasted at Xhekaj getting the only penalty when BOTH Couturier & Seeler dropped their gloves AND Seeler was 3rd man in who dragged down Xhekaj - like what the f***ing, f*** bullshit call was that?!

Like NHL refs are the f***ing atrocious dumbest f***s on this f***ing planet.

Like f***-off!
Did you know that Refs are leaving the sport in drove these last few years? Because they get shit on too much.

It's like they don't realize that if they were fair and followed their own rulebook, people wouldn't shit on them so much.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
I'm both seriously pissed & flabbergasted at Xhekaj getting the only penalty when BOTH Couturier & Seeler dropped their gloves AND Seeler was 3rd man in who dragged down Xhekaj - like what the f***ing, f*** bullshit call was that?!

Like NHL refs are the f***ing atrocious dumbest f***s on this f***ing planet.

Like f***-off!

My name is LV426 and I approve this message.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
There's few forwards with a high defensive IQ.

Yeah, top teams. Teams that are good.

Habs gotta try something else if it isn't working.

Or they could gain experience and continue. They've done very well the last four periods. When it works, its good hockey. The issue is the lack of experience, but all of their young D are mobile and smart, so it's an interesting option for the next few years.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Nor is it one that his agent singled out teams he didn't want to play for.
Which the Habs weren't part of those teams yet the conspiracy theorists think it's bs and that he didn't want to play with us when his agent said otherwise (to which you just agreed)

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Or they could gain experience and continue. They've done very well the last four periods. When it works, its good hockey. The issue is the lack of experience, but all of their young D are mobile and smart, so it's an interesting option for the next few years.
The good experience, if it's failing, run another plan. See if that works, if it does now you have another move in your repertoire.

PPs don't work in a game, you can immediately try another thing and potentially throw them off and get something going.

Sooooo close for Caufield. Maybe should have sent him in right away.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Except here, Couturier made the decision to engage, he wanted the fight. If Suzuki drops them first, he’s on his own. If a teammate acts like Seeler, that’s a 3rd man penalty from any reffing crew applying the rules — except this one. I doubt Marty would be happy with a 3rd man in penalty putting his team at a disadvantage.
I don't want Suzuki engaging in a fight with a Xhekaj even if he wants to do it. I'll gladly take the penalty instead of risking him getting mauled. It's a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad