GDT: Game 9 - Montreal Canadiens Versus Philadelphia Flyers - October 27th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - Growing Pains

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Dach is finding his game. When he does, he can take back duties and that will help Newhook.

Still think Roy belongs there with them but I’m sure the club knows what it’s doing on that front.

I agree. I thought for a moment that you were saying that with injuries we would end up with just a 2nd line and nothing else 😀

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
I just got caught up, started late fast forwarding thru commercials
That Lane Hutson shift leading to his post was awesome
Dach looking much more confident
I was shocked at the call on the Xhekaj situation

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Here is my problem. The old Xhekaj would have jumped Couturier and f***ed him up right there on the spot. BUt no. The coaches have made him a better person and now he has to talk to the opposition to see if they would accept the invitation. I am not blaming Arbs. He must be f***ing confused and afraid to make mistakes. I hate the coaches think they need to muzzle aggression towards the opponent. Bullshit!

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Here is my problem. The old Xhekaj would have jumped Couturier and f***ed him up right there on the spot. BUt no. The coaches have made him a better person and now he has to talk to the opposition to see if they would accept the invitation. I am not blaming Arbs. He must be f***ing confused and afraid to make mistakes. I hate the coaches think they need to muzzle aggression towards the opponent. Bullshit!
Domi was an idiot and cost the team and himself a lot with his tendency to jump guys, but when it was aimed in the right direction it was a beautiful thing to watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad