GDT: Game 9 - Montreal Canadiens Versus Philadelphia Flyers - October 27th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - Growing Pains

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
This team typically looks like ass in back to backs.

They are never easy for any team but the ones who fare better typically have an efficient gameplan to keep things very simple and positioned. A disciplined style.

I don't think this describes montreal at all. On the flipside, the Habs are not playing a world beater, but still, I don't think their green defense and overall mentality is built to be a good back to back team.

I think this will be a stinky loss.
It is very likely so since I assume Primo is in net and there will be nobody to bail the defense as the last resort.

Completely agree that an efficient game plan would greatly help... and that plan cannot be just "block da shots".

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Could you imagine goon Xhekaj landing a big nasty hit on generational Michkov. Hfboard would implode. That's what I want
A goon Xhekaj yes. The new and improved Xhekaj not so much. Would be sweet though. Flyers have been so dreadful in the past few years I can't even think of one player I'd absolutely want to see pasted against the glass. (it doesn't mean there aren't any)

Ooh, Poehling is playing for the Flyers... what if he scores? :D

Any word on Anderson?

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
is there anyone on Philly we should care about or keep an eye on?????

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs vs what could've been and the Flyers. MM will likely score at least 2 goals and social media will again be all over Habs management and scouts for passing on him. Gonna do my best to avoid all that drama if it does indeed happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad