GDT: Game #9: Hot ‘N’ Ready - Oilers @ Red Wings - 4 PM - Sportsnet

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy the Yzerplan.
97 is a joy to watch

but that call was so funny, and just so typical of NHL officiating ..and now I'll show myself out and let you enjoy your win..but damn, freebie PPs must be nice.

Missed the backdoor coverage there. Was really impressed by Seider. Evindsson was pretty good up until the GWG against.
his name is Edvinsson

Reactions: brentashton

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
97 is a joy to watch

but that call was so funny, and just so typical of NHL officiating ..and now I'll show myself out and let you enjoy your win..but damn, freebie PPs must be nice.
Research a bit. We're not the Vancouver Canucks. We don't get freebie PP's and we rarely get the calls.

97 is a joy to watch

his name is Edvinsson
So is 29. Don't you wish you had these players to watch?

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Research a bit. We're not the Vancouver Canucks. We don't get freebie PP's and we rarely get the calls.
lol I honestly love watching your team..I'm a Wings fan, and I'm Canadian, so since my team never has games past early April, I like watching 97 in the playoffs, and really hope you guys get a Cup

but that was weak man..

So is 29. Don't you wish you had these players to watch?
hey...we have 71, 23 and 53!!!....:rolleyes:

2 and 93 aren't bad for you guys either..so to answer your question, yes

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Missed the backdoor coverage there. Was really impressed by Seider. Evindsson was pretty good up until the GWG against.
Gonna go Howie Meeker on you here. Seider was awful icing the puck and in gap control and backng up and letting us get shots in close.

One play preceding the first Oilers goal its an easy advancement for Detroit, almost 3 on 2 and they have time and ice the puck. Think it was Seider too. Oilers score promptly on ensuing faceoff. Seider made several bad plays tonight. I usually like him but not as much tonight. had some yips playing against the best German ever.

lol I honestly love watching your team..I'm a Wings fan, and I'm Canadian, so since my team never has games past early April, I like watching 97 in the playoffs, and really hope you guys get a Cup

but that was weak man..

hey...we have 71, 23 and 53!!!....:rolleyes:

2 and 93 aren't bad for you guys either..so to answer your question, yes
At least you have good taste. tbh I wouldn't make that penalty call either. 93 has been the invisible man this season. Ghosthorse.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014

but that was weak man..
I think the push back comes from the 10 times in a game where hooks/holds/trips take a scoring chance away from McDavid with no call. A weak call in favour of the Oilers ≠ Freebies. The scales are still far out of balance.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Gonna go Howie Meeker on you here. Seider was awful icing the puck and in gap control and backng up and letting us get shots in close.

One play preceding the first Oilers goal its an easy advancement for Detroit, almost 3 on 2 and they have time and ice the puck. Think it was Seider too. Oilers score promptly on ensuing faceoff. Seider made several bad plays tonight. I usually like him but not as much tonight. had some yips playing against the best German ever.

At least you have good taste. tbh I wouldn't make that penalty call either. 93 has been the invisible man this season. Ghosthorse.
Seider played 24:56 toi with also top PK minutes. Wasn't a perfect game, I won't quibble with what you saw, but he was really good overall. So was the Swedish guy with the Red Wing spell checker who showed up here. Young dmen playing big roles tonight against a pretty flaccid Oilers Cup contender team.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada

Nuge will get going

refreshing being able to have an actual conversation with another team without getting blasted. I'm happy to get a point out of this game.

I hope you guys go get your Cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad