GDT: Game #9: Hot ‘N’ Ready - Oilers @ Red Wings - 4 PM - Sportsnet

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
The complete lack of any offense consistency this season is just the absolute head scratcher for this team. The top end is really struggling and the disappearing act of Hyman and Nuge is just painful to watch. I had a little bit of optimism they were turning a corner here, but it looks like they aren’t quite ready to figure out the season has started.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
The complete lack of any offense consistency this season is just the absolute head scratcher for this team. The top end is really struggling and the disappearing act of Hyman and Nuge is just painful to watch. I had a little bit of optimism they were turning a corner here, but it looks like they aren’t quite ready to figure out the season has started.
The game ain't over yet. Oilers will score 3 in a row in the 3rd.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
You can add in the dumb decisions to demote guys like Skinner down the lineup.

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Just watched the Redskins (yes the Redskins) beat the Bears on one of the craziest Hail Marys you'll ever see which was a good result for my Detroit Lions so now I'm tuning in here. Down 2-1, how are the Oilers looking?

I’d keep watching football and tune in for like 5 seconds in about 35 minutes. If the game’s tied then keep watching, if it isn’t it wasn't worth watching anyway.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
agreed, in general, he's been our worst D this year.
WTf are you talking about? Seriously. His statement is supported by zero evidence. When he is on the ice the oilers are 37-13 scoring chances for and against. Edmonton fans will never, ever understand the puck moving d man.

Reactions: Duke74

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
off topic, but something that has been bugging me...
yesterday I took my daughter to the NAIT open house, and gas stations on the Northsaide were $1.25/L...I get back to Windermere, and all gas stations on the Southside are $1.39/L
how does that work?

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
It's because Ekholm was recovering from that hip flexor...once Ek got healed up, Bouchard's game got better.
not sure what;s up this year, and not just with him..
Pooshart is only as as McDrai allow him tbh. He's doesn't drive the play like the very best unfortunately. I still believe he will get it back together, but he doesnt really drag our stars into the fight; he's a product of their play

Reactions: Sethual

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
yesterday I took my daughter to the NAIT open house, and gas stations on the Northsaide were $1.25/L...I get back to Windermere, and all gas stations on the Southside are $1.39/L
how does that work?
One store is charging less than the other I guess.

Sethual

Oct 9, 2024
how does that work?
Downtown OP when it comes to gas prices and the south gets shafted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad