GDT: Game #9: Hot ‘N’ Ready - Oilers @ Red Wings - 4 PM - Sportsnet

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Maui will be getting Little Caesars back by the end of the year. It was very popular here because the prices are affordable and the portions are good. The only other Little Caesars that we had was in K-Mart. Once it shuttered its doors we've been Little Caesars less! Italian Cheesy Bread and Crazy Bread ftw!

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Rasmussen is a guy that I'd have time for if Detroit ever put him on the block.
He's the guy I wanted from them for years, dating back to when we needed to move on from JP and Yamo for cap reasons. Wings fans hate the guy because he never turned into the 3C they wanted him to be.

Perfect buy-low guy who is willing to go into battle for you with limited 5v5 and plenty of PK responsibility.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Colts lose. f*** does Richardson blow

Oilers, im counting on you to not totally mess up my weekend. Blue bombers win on some bullshit Truman Show type wind that magically came in and f***ed up the punt. Colts lose

Sheeeesh. I need a beer asap

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Colts lose. f*** does Richardson blow

Oilers, im counting on you to not totally mess up my weekend. Blue bombers win on some bullshit Truman Show type wind that magically came in and f***ed up the punt. Colts lose

Sheeeesh. I need a beer asap
And we have a provincial election tomorrow. No matter who wins that it will mean bad news for us.

Ending the weekend in a state of frustration, and starting the week out the same way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad