GDT: Game #9: Hot ‘N’ Ready - Oilers @ Red Wings - 4 PM - Sportsnet

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
jeez, you must've not watched a lot of hockey from 2007-2015
I have been watching hockey hardcore since 1992 lol. I remember the 90 cup, but was not watching it as an 8 year old really.

I have kids, I am busy, etc. The only time I sit down on the couch anymore and watch a full game was the playoffs. Regular season I am invested but not half as much. I guess I don't have the patience anymore I just start doing other things (I work from home on the PC) and browse here. Thing is, I do not miss it. I used to make my schedule around hockey games. Now I don't care

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I have been watching hockey hardcore since 1992 lol. I remember the 90 cup, but was not watching it as an 8 year old really.

I have kids, I am busy, etc. The only time I sit down on the couch anymore and watch a full game was the playoffs. Regular season I am invested but not half as much. I guess I don't have the patience anymore I just start doing other things (I work from home on the PC) and browse here. Thing is, I do not miss it. I used to make my schedule around hockey games. Now I don't care

that sounds very liberating.

Reactions: CanadasTeam99

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Different name behind the bench same result no in game changes watching the supposed best player in the game be neutralized game after game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad