BRUINS GDT GAME 9 7:14 PM - Time to do some Leaf burning - NESN, NHL Network, CBC, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I don’t think I can watch a playoff series on NESN with Sirott and Stolarz in net, I’ll have heart attack thinking we’re scoring goals every time
It's ridiculous. I mostly like Judd though. It's actually a bit of a sigh of relief this season. I didn't like listening to Jack's verbal decline. I hope he is doing well.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Zadarov can skate once he gets moving but man he can look slow to react in his own zone and he doesn’t utilize his stick to compensate the way Chara did .

He' s not Chara and never will be.

I liked him a lot as a #4-5 for the Flames but he makes some bizarre reads sometimes. If he wasn't as tall as he was and skates as well he does I don't think he would have had as much of a career as he's had. Still displays a willingness to carry the puck and can absolutely train dudes on the regular.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I'm starting to worry too. I wonder if he's injured, he looks like he did 2 seasons ago.
Needs to get used to his role on the team with Lindholm He’s been good on the PK. Not worried. The effort is there. The goals will come

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad