BRUINS GDT GAME 9 7:14 PM - Time to do some Leaf burning - NESN, NHL Network, CBC, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Solid first period.

I wonder how long it takes Leafs nation to figure out that it was never the coach that was the problem, it was their chickenshit core all along (outside of Nylander anyway, at least he shows up when the lights are on)

(not even that big on Keefe but like it should be obvious at this point)

Reactions: Ladyfan

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The only issue I have with that period is the overpassing, especially Pastrnak, he has to shoot at every half decent opportunity. I better not see a penalty on the Bruins if someone wipes out a Leaf without touching the puck like OEL did for TO.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
The only issue I have with that period is the overpassing, especially Pastrnak, he has to shoot at every half decent opportunity. I better not see a penalty on the Bruins if someone wipes out a Leaf without touching the puck like OEL did for TO.
That OEL hit none call is so typical of this garbage league officiating, but lets put a team on a 5 on 3 that been dominated

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Yep
No drama yet

The stripes missed a. cross check on Pasta
BTW lady ... your takes are by far my favourite posts here in HFboards. ... your in the stands view provids awesome perspective. You're right there for us at home. I love it! Thank you! I believe you have a good connection to some of the players which makes it more special.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I liked a lot of that 1st period. Still a little over-passing and some ill-discipline, but liked the effort and intent, playing some simpler north-south hockey. PK was good, Sway looks dialed in. Keep it up, don't give up anything soft the other way.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad