GDT: Game 82: Red Wings at habs 7:00 pm et 4/16/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
giphy.gif

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
We were never in control of any of these games that we do or die yet we won them all and did just enough to get screwed in the last 3 minutes of the season

Reactions: Ulysses31

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Back to my original rant… time to trim a concerning amount of fat from both this team and my belly.

At least I’ll get a head start on camping season, maybe even some multi day hiking. Need a break from this team for a good while so I doubt I’ll be around much.

Hope you stick around on the team next year @Lazlo Hollyfeld (James Reimer)

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
Two epic comeback wins to end the season. Missing playoffs in such fashion stinks but they definitely improved since last year and the year before.

I can't believe they even had to come back against Montreal, just like I could not believe we lost to Arizona and SJ, but that's our team, L&Ds!

We'll make it next season.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Just can't be mad at this team, the last three games, they gave it all, battled their assessment off and never gave up.

Just a bad circumstance out of their hands cost them. Let this motivate you guys for next season.

Think I need to get away from hockey for a while.
I think 7 loses in a row near the end of the season also cost them but sure that to.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
People need to take a chill pill. The Wings weren't going to win a Cup, the Wings were almost certainly not even going to win more than a game or two in the playoffs. The only long-term effect of it is that in the end the Wings will get a slightly better draft pick out of this, which isn't much but oh well.

In truth, if the Wings were actually a good team they would have easily made the playoffs and wouldn't need last second heroics over already eliminated opponents to even have a chance.

Reactions: RRhoads

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Can't say I haven't been entertained this season. Was a fun ride. Not going to dwell on it. I wasn't expecting a Cup. You could say that they got some playoff experience out of this with how the last few games were.

I'm just going to look forward to next season. Hopefully get some news on who's resigned now.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
Look, Raymond last night and Perron tonight , those were epic moments I’ll never forget.
Interesting…. Considering they are meaningless and Z
Look, Raymond last night and Perron tonight , those were epic moments I’ll never forget.
Ojay, guess it’s good for you, not me, regular season moments are pretty forgettable, especially for players that won’t be here next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad