BRUINS GDT GAME 82 7:08 PM - WIN we play Tampa - LOSE we play Toronto (assuming Florida beats Toronto) - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I don’t like the karma of trying to engineer the 1st round opponent :skeptic: Play a solid game tonight, please shoot instead of overpassing:pullhair: and let the standings fall as they will. Too much wishing for the Leafs feels like a set up for first round loss to them, and that would be truly dreadful:(

I’ll save your seat:sarcasm: J/k see you later!
Landed. I should be on time. I am very tired.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Not in a million years
You don't know that

I hope to see Danton H. get the 7th player.

I am exhausted. For whatever reason did not sleep last night. My plane out of Pittsburgh was delayed. I was happy to land in Boston. I dragged my luggage to my car in Logan Central parking my car was dead. I must have left a light on.

The folks at Logan were great.

Looking forward to going home after the game and seeing my kitties 😻...and sleeping

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS... HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Last edited:

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
I hope Florida treats their game against the leafs as an intimidation game ....come out banging and crashing like a playoff game and also prevents Matthew's from getting to 70 tonight. I also hope the B's use this game as a practice for the playoffs and play like they are desperate to win. Go out on a winning note for the regular season feeling strong and unstoppable.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
You don't know that

I hope to see Danton H. get the 7th player.

I am exhausted. For whatever reason did not sleep last night. My plane out of Pittsburgh was delayed. I was happy to land in Boston. I dragged my luggage to my car in Logan Central parking my car was dead. I must have left a light on.

The folks at Logan were great.

Looking forward to going home after the game and seeing my kitties 😻...and sleeping

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS... HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

You’re a warrior Ladyfan! Respect!

Here we go Bruins… Here we go! :clap::clap:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I was always a Cusack guy myself but thankyou Jack for bringing Bruins games to life for the fans.Enjoy your retirement :yo: Win one last division for Jack fellas.Go :bruins

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Better give a better effort than last night. No injuries. But don't coast.

giphy.gif

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Jack Edwards retiring at the conclusion of the season.
Via Con Dios Jack!

I love Jack. I first saw him on WJAR in the late 70s when he was the weekend sports anchor. I was a huge Fred Cusick fan but Jack quickly won me over with his knowledge and passion for the game & the Bruins. I am so sorry his health issue cut short his time with us & I wish him the very best going forward. I hope he won't be a total stranger, it would be great to see him do specials like the ones he did with Zdeno Chara, David Krejci & Patrice Bergeron.

Thank you Jack. Nobody had more fun than us when you were calling the game.

:hockey: :hockey: :hockey: :hockey: :hockey: :stanley: :stanley: :stanley: :stanley: :stanley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad