GDT: Game 81: Sharks vs Avalanche, The Sharknado Sequel | 8:30 PM MT | April 5, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto

No Kane.

Even if the AVS win tonight, all St Louis needs to do to force a winner take all Saturday is get a point tomorrow.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009

No Kane.

Even if the AVS win tonight, all St Louis needs to do to force a winner take all Saturday is get a point tomorrow.

Not exactly.

If we win, and St. Louis gets a point tomorrow only, they’d need to beat us in regulation. All we’d need to do is get to OT.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Yes, come on Avalanche! Time to show your new punter that you take games against the SJ Raiders seriously...

Oh, wait, sorry, wires crossed.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pokecheque

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I would split the lines for this game as a bunch of guys have gone ice cold. At worst you go back to the previous lines mid game but it could wake up some of the players, there is nothing to lose really.

Hopefully this is a win. The Avs need to get going here before the Blues game and there is always the possibility that the Hawks win. Also a win here would mean that the Blues really have to go for it tomorrow or they are out. If the Avs lose, the Blues Hawks game is going to be a weird one. It means almost nothing for the Blues and they know that the big one is the next day. You would have to think that they would limit the minutes of their top guys.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This wont be an easy game. Sharks still very much have something to play for. Kings are only 2 points behind them for the 2nd in the division, Ducks only 1 back. I'm sure they don't want to fall to 3rd or wildcard spot.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Sharks can still be passed by Ducks and Kings, losing home ice advantage in the first round.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Even if we lose tonight, the best thing that can happen for the Avs is Macks line getting some goals and getting their confidence back before Saturday.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Crossing my fingers that we see beast mode MacKinnon tonight and that this cold streak has been mostly a result of him fighting through illness.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
Not exactly.

If we win, and St. Louis gets a point tomorrow only, they’d need to beat us in regulation. All we’d need to do is get to OT.

True. Stupid loser points. I forgot that AVS would end up with 96 points, and Blues 95.

9296 kill it tonight. And by it I mean the playoff hopes of the Blues. They will see Mack and the boys score 5 against the Sharks, and get so nervous about a must win game they will turtle tomorrow.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
I have to say that Blackhawks winning the St Louis like that yesterday was unexpected and a big big blessing for the Avalanche.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad