GDT: Game 81: Sharks vs Avalanche, The Sharknado Sequel | 8:30 PM MT | April 5, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
It is just me or does this game feel very boring...it could just be the super late 8:30 start but this game just feel very slow. Also the fact that we're in a goal scoring slump does help :scared:

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I have to admit THIS is disappointing. I mean against the Ducks and LA they at least tried but tonight it looks like they focus on "not getting hurt" - no urgency or swagger at all. Seems like they put all their money on the Blues game; and this could backfire tremendously.

Weast

May 16, 2011
Only down one and the Sharks aren't playing so hot themselves. First game in a while where we actually look like we have a shot

Reactions: cgf

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
Sharks have done a really good job clogging the neutral zone and getting in the lanes . Really slowing down the AVS speed. Bednar needs to adjust somehow.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Only down one and the Sharks aren't playing so hot themselves. First game in a while where we actually look like we have a shot

Huh? Both the Anaheim and LA games were very winnable which is what made them so damn aggravating. That Ducks game still has me fuming lol.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Jeez... 2nd's are usually our periods... really need some soul searching in that locker room. Play hard at least one 3rd period...
They're playing hard, but there is just absolutely no purpose to it. It's like 18 Yakupovs running around out there.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
I have to admit THIS is disappointing. I mean against the Ducks and LA they at least tried but tonight it looks like they focus on "not getting hurt" - no urgency or swagger at all. Seems like they put all their money on the Blues game; and this could backfire tremendously.

Yeah, this team down the stretch mentality is very concerning. Every year that they get a chance to make the playoffs, they fall apart the last 10 games or so and is the same this year. This really need to be fix.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad