GDT: Game 80 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Washington Capitals | 7:30PM | Healing Vibes Phor Phil

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
The prize for winning the Metro is likely playing NJ right?

Washington can have it.
Depending on match ups it may make it harder in the first round, but if we win the division (which is a remote possibility) but it could pay dividends beyond the first round as we'd have home ice over everyone except other division winners.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Depending on match ups it may make it harder in the first round, but if we win the division (which is a remote possibility) but it could pay dividends beyond the first round as we'd have home ice over everyone except other division winners.

Nope. Once you get past the 2nd round, home ice is determined by points regardless of winning a division.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I want to see OV reaction if he ever wins a cup. I want him to win at least one, but not with Washington.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Hoping ZAR gets a goal tonight.

He gets into good spots, let's see him rewarded.

I'd like to see Phil's minutes limited and for ZAR to get a few shifts with Geno and Hags. But, who am I kidding? If his minutes are limited, Kuhn will be there because . . . well, Sully.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I thought division winners take precedent, you sure?

Yes. Winning the division only guarantees home ice through the first 2 rounds. If the 3rd place team in Division A has more points than the 1st place team in Division B, the team in Division A gets home ice if they meet in the conference final.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I'd like to see Phil's minutes limited and for ZAR to get a few shifts with Geno and Hags. But, who am I kidding? If his minutes are limited, Kuhn will be there because . . . well, Sully.

I'd like to see ZAR get time with Sid, Geno, and Sheahan, if there's a way to make that happen. I want to see which center he mentally connects with best.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Caps losing tonight would be great. They have to play the Blues and the Predators I believe, two tough games before the Devils.
Win tonight it could be close.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad