Post-Game Talk: Game 8: Winnipeg Jets at Seattle Kraken

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We looked so good in the first period, but we sure didn't keep it up in the second. Still, only a one goal deficit at home.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Your team is the kraken
Raptors have not been seen on the streets of Toronto at any point in its long history. My favourite incongrous name by a mile, though, is Utah Jazz, followed quickly by the Los Angeles Lakers.

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Raptors have not been seen on the streets of Toronto at any point in its long history. My favourite incongrous name by a mile, though, is Utah Jazz.
I think there was a good chunk of people outside of the state who didn't like Kraken because it broke with the norm and was named after a mythological figure. We maybe the first in the NHL? Not sure.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
McCann and Eberle have scored nine of our 24 goals so far this season. Three players have scored two goals: Tolvanen; Bjorkstrand; and Evans. Everybody else has one or zero.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Eberle! Some life

McCann and Eberle have scored nine of our 24 goals so far this season. Three players have scored two goals: Tolvanen; Bjorkstrand; and Evans. Everybody else has one or zero.
I'm super worried about burakovsky and tanev this year. The former feels like he's been invisible

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
In basketball, that would have been scoring on a one on three. Shouldn't happen in hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad