GDT: GAME #8 - "Sweet Coy's Basssss Song" - Canucks @ Sabres - 4:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
Ugghh, can't even look at that centre depth with Kesler on Henrik's line.

Canucks should win this one pretty handily, hopefully Zack scores a goal or at least has a good game against his old team. I think he scored a goal against them last time?

Blowing Miller out would be a nice bonus, would love to see the look on his face as he sits and feels shame.

6-1 Canucks.

Daniel x2
Kesler
Henrik
Garrison
Booth

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
How is that not good for the Canucks though? Especially if he's not on the ice this morning.

Am I just having a completely blonde moment?

He's saying that since Hodgson's line has been allowing a ton of goals, we might actually prefer to have him in the lineup. It's the classic "he's so bad we WANT him to be playing". Of course, it's an exaggeration. But I'm sure he was mostly joking...just a fun jab at Hodgson.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
@VanCanucks38m
Optional skate in Buffalo this morning. Not on the ice: 2, 3, 8, 17, 20, 22, 33, 36. Luongo starts.

@BradZiemer9m
Ehrhoff on Sedin split: "Honestly, I was really surprised when I saw the board today and I was asking if that was really true.”

@BNHarrington55m
Asked what he remembers about ex-teammate Cody Hodgson, @strombone1 cracked, "I just remember his big head."

GrogZilla

Mar 31, 2013
I'm liking the looks of the new lines, I think it'll fire up the team.
Fired up team plus the Sabres really do suck, should be a big win.

6-1 Nucks

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
I have a new prediction: Sutherland is going to be ridiculously, suspiciously generous to the Canucks, so come playoff time, the league can point to this game after Sutherland ****s us in a playoff game and say "NO LOOK, HE'S FAIR TO THE CANUCKS".

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
It's absolutely stunning the number of terrible, terrible games he has called. Game 6 vs. Chicago, which was so terribly called that it prompted Gillis to sacrifice his wallet in order to address it. Or Game 6 vs. Boston, allowing Daniel Sedin to get dummied by a rookie with a reputation for tomfoolery. Or allowing Daniel Sedin to get elbowed directly in the face and letting the guy who did it finish the game. And of course Game 4 vs. SJ last year, and the two terrible calls on complete dives which allowed the Sharks to both tie and win the game.

Yeesh. The Sedins are too classy to call him out a la Burrows and Auger, but man.

Seriously, that was all Sutherland? With Burrows out of the lineup, Lapierre gone, and Torts ready to blow I hope we get a fair shake.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
:laugh:

Physically and mentally.

"The Ballad of Coy Hogson"

Coooooooo-yyyyyy Hog-son came to town,
Passing pucks and skating 'round,
Wore the C and had a really strong core,
Showed Henrik what leadership is for.

But he made too many enemies,
Kesler asked "Can you play defense plee-eee-ease?"
"No way!" Said Coy Hogson
Who will defend for Coy Hogson?

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Based on the Sabres pre game interview, it almost makes me think we are the deepest team in the league.

Last edited:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Probably the same situation as before: Game will start on Sportsnet Vancouver then switch to S-Pac, all the while Shaw will screw it up.

Uuuugggghhhh. I guess I'll be watching a stream online until it's switched to pacific.

Maybe the monocle is on the wrong eye?

rZ9KzEG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad