GDT: Game 8 - SKA vs Avengard September 23 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Under 14 minutes in TOI average… reminds me of Tyler Seguin’s first season under Claude Julien in Boston. A coach just not using his best weapon in the name of learning the game from the bench and becoming a “better player”.
The funny thing about Seguin's first season is he saved Julien's ass in playoffs. When Begeron had to miss game 1 and 2 of the semies against TB Julien was forced to ice Seguin who was scratched until then. Seguin had 6 points in those two games. He had 4 points in game 2 which helped Boston tie the series 1-1. If Boston drops that game with Bergeron out of the lineup and trail the series 2-0 i think it would have been over.

@Yep
How do you say rispek in Russian?
I have absolutely no idea

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
C'mon Molson... go ahead and grease these guys or something. What would it take to get him 20 mins of icetime a game. 2-3 mill?

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
How is our golden son doing? Can't see the match, I am giving a class.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
When is the last time we got a top end player in our drafts that ended up playing in CHL in his D+1 so we could have enjoyed him entirely....Louis Leblanc? Kyle Chipchura? lolll. Geez we couldnt even enjoy Éric Chouinard that much because we let Simon Gagné pass...

In the end, nobody. Mind you, I'm not saying we should have let Demidov pass...thank god we didn't. Just that it's insane that we haven't drafted a top end Canadian forward in the top 2 rounds for so many years...

How is our golden son doing? Can't see the match, I am giving a class.
Drinks water. Sometimes coach makes a mistake and send him on the ice....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad