GDT: Game 8: Red Wings at sabres 1:00 pm et 10/26/24

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Clean faceoff wins and the dman don’t even scan the ice, just straight to rimming or flipping
It’s f***ing awful hockey and awful to watch, you wonder why we are stuck in our own zone and generate no offense ever, that’s why. Can’t transport the puck clean ever. This D-core is beyond atrocious

raymond23

lgrw
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Gotta love him just blindly throwing it up the center of the ice. This team can't play with consistent puck possession

Doesn’t even begin to think when he gets the puck, just instantly try gets rid of it

Same thing happened on the PK with Chiarot, got the puck on his stick with nobody around him but he instantly threw the puck weakly to the boards

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
How lalonde is still here is beyond me. This team literally gets outplayed and outshot every game. At one point ed had 2 guys on him and not one wings player provided support. There's 0 structure. This is so stupid to watch.

Reactions: Hockeyfan2390

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
ed takes way to long to get rid of the puck, he way to weak on the puck in the d zone or anywhere on the ice. ray cant stay on his skates when he makes a simply turn. i dont know what it is but our players fall down while skate more than i have seen any team do.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Doesn’t even begin to think when he gets the puck, just instantly try gets rid of it

Same thing happened on the PK with Chiarot, got the puck on his stick with nobody around him but he instantly threw the puck weakly to the boards
Regardless of personnel or strategy, there needs to be work done on having a higher panic threshold and moving the puck with purpose instead of just flinging it the second it's on their sticks.

Reactions: raymond23

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
37244cdf2b6d2bbbee97a5a0330f50b2.gif

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I love watching this team get outshot

Ad