GDT: Game 8: Preds @ Avs | Nov. 1st, 2016 | 7pm MT | Let the Beatings Begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
:nashville @ :avs

:avs

MIKHAIL GRIGORENKO|NATHAN MACKINNON|MIKKO RANTANEN
GABRIEL LANDESKOG|MATT DUCHENE|JAROME IGINLA
RENE BOURQUE|CARL SODERBERG|BLAKE COMEAU
ANDREAS MARTINSEN|JOHN MITCHELL|JOE COLBORNE

NIKITA ZADOROV|ERIK JOHNSON
PATRICK WIERCIOCH|TYSON BARRIE
FRANCOIS BEAUCHEMIN|ERIC GELINAS

SEYMON VARLAMOV

:nashville

FILIP FORSBERG|RYAN JOHANSEN|JAMES NEAL
CALLE JARNKROK|MIKE FISHER|VIKTOR ARVIDSSON
COLIN WILSON|MIKE RIBEIRO|CRAIG SMITH
CODY BASS|COLTON SISSONS|AUSTIN WATSON

ROMAN JOSI|RYAN ELLIS
MATTIAS EKHOLM|P.K. SUBBAN
MATT IRWIN|YANNICK WEBER

PEKKA RINNE

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
You'd think Bednar would try Grigs with Duchene since they connected so well on that one goal last game, and the fact that it would reunite Landy and MacK. I imagine it'll happen sooner or later.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
Lines don't look terrible. Won't happen but would look a lot better if you just switch iginla and colborne.

Arcade Fire

Trash human being.
Apr 17, 2014
The Suburbs
Question time: This game's noted as "Free Game" on the NHL site. Does that mean it'll be streamed for free for all?

Sorry if that question is dumb :laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Looking forward to this one.

Colborne is such a waste on that line. He isn't great but there's almost no chance of him producing in that situation.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
For the last two years, all I've wanted are points from Zads and Rants. Please let this be the night Rants gets on the board. I feel like the floodgates will open. It's crazy he's played, what, 10-11 games and no points? Especially because I love what I've seen from him and it's not like he hasn't gotten any chances.

Hopefully Nashville gives us that defense they had against the Ducks and here's to hoping for another grigs stripping of PK!

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Duchene's great faceoff man so lets keep him in the middle

Landeskog MacKinnon Rantanen this is a fantastic line
Soderberg Duchene Colborne
Bourque Grigorenko Iginla if Grigo doesnt fully ignite himself in the top6, he's adept enough centering the 3rd line, and give soda a top6 chance
Martinsen Mitchell Comeau

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Looking forward to this one.

Colborne is such a waste on that line. He isn't great but there's almost no chance of him producing in that situation.

I'd switch 8 and 14. Send a message to Comeau and play him 6-7 minutes, maybe he'll stop taking his stupid reckless penalties

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'd switch 8 and 14. Send a message to Comeau and play him 6-7 minutes, maybe he'll stop taking his stupid reckless penalties

Sure. Either Comeau or Bourque. Colborne needs to be with some offensive talent.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Yeah, Colborne deserves a top 9 spot every game in my opinion. He clearly is one of our top 9 forwards and needs to be put in that position to succeed. He's useless on a 4th line with no talent imo.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hey good catch. I'm still not home yet so how does this work for me? Just click on it? Does it have to be live too?

Make sure you are logged into NHL.com. So if you don't have an account on there, make one. Then I think at that point it's just clicking on "Watch" wherever you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad