GDT: Game 8: Ottawa Senators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 3:00PM | Happy Nevada Day

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
IMG_4825.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Good to get a win, but it is getting really f***ing annoying seeing Hill let in 3+ goals every game.

I would really consider benching him and call up Schmidt and give him a few games.

Reactions: WhataKnight

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Even a blind squirrel finds nuts. That said, I don't find much to complain about Koleslaw like I used to.

I can get behind that.

Starting to see the Pearson/Roy/Kolesar line as one that “does most of the things” as far as Cassidy’s demands go.

If that above line combines with the potency we’ve seen from Barby/Eichel/Stone, those are two very solid (and PESKY) top and bottom lines as bookends for a lineup that still has Hertl and Karlsson in the mid-6.

Looking forward to seeing Karlsson back with this mix.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I can get behind that.

Starting to see the Pearson/Roy/Kolesar line as one that “does most of the things” as far as Cassidy’s demands go.

If that above line combines with the potency we’ve seen from Barby/Eichel/Stone, those are two very solid (and PESKY) top and bottom lines as bookends for a lineup that still has Hertl and Karlsson in the mid-6.

Looking forward to seeing Karlsson back with this mix.
Just wondering, when is Karlsson due back for you guys?

Reactions: WhataKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad