GDT: Game 8: Ottawa Senators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 3:00PM | Happy Nevada Day

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
vgk-ott.jpg

:vegas

Some guys

:sens

Some other guys

Nevada-Day-Celebration-2024.png

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
No idea why you start Hill today instead of against the Sharks tomorrow. As I'm typing this the talking heads between periods trying to say Hill is having a good game. The last 2 goals were good shots from grade a scoring positions but he is not stopping any of those chances anymore and the first 2 goals were bad.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
No idea why you start Hill today instead of against the Sharks tomorrow. As I'm typing this the talking heads between periods trying to say Hill is having a good game. The last 2 goals were good shots from grade a scoring positions but he is not stopping any of those chances anymore and the first 2 goals were bad.
especially how he's played since last season, don't you go for the goalie whose playing better against the better team. They need to stop trying to force Hill to happen.... it was lightning in bottle.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Hard to remember that VGK traded their third of three 1st round picks from 2017 (Brännström) for the Senators Mark Stone in 2019. It was certainly one trade that changed the team’s future for a generation. Brännnstrom was last seen playing for the Canucks.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad