GDT: Game 8: New York Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks, 10pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Call me crazy but I still say we win this game. They. usually have horrid second periods and make up for it in the third. I'm starting to see a method to their madness.
haven't they been dominating second periods lately?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
BEYOND MEATKA POWERING UP

iu

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Kakko on the top line is not going to last. I don’t care who the coach is. Let’s just call it like it is and make him a top checking line wing

Reactions: gabevh3

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Kakko on the top line is not going to last. I don’t care who the coach is. Let’s just call it like it is and make him a top checking line wing
If we are going to insert a rushing winger to that 1st line to get Zibs and Kreider some points of the rush, I'm telling you, that will kill us in the playoffs. It might work during the regular season, but relying on rush offence with those two is a death sentence.

If you guys think Kakko is the sole reason Kreider and Zibanejad can't shoot for shit anymore, then I guess you better trade that sort of cryptonite away from the team as far as possible.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
BEYOND MEATKA POWERING UP

iu

I remember when my misses took me to a vegan restaurant (Which also brings up the question how in the blue hell did I give her a ring?!) and I ordered something and the waitress was so upbeat asking me if I want "le fromage" with it.

I asked "WTF?!"

She tried to say that it was French for and I cut her off "I know it's cheese! But you guys don't serve cheese, so what is it actually?!"

...How did I end up with her and how does Mika get $8.5 million?!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
this has to be some record going thru almost 8 games with your top 4 centers scoring 1 freaking goal. I could see if we had a bunch of ECHL players at center but we have decent centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad