GDT: Game 8: New York Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks, 10pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Ugh, now it’s intermission AND I have to sit through an interview with Nick Bonino? You guys really do this every game?
iu

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
We havent played 10 games yet. Calm the f*** down about any player.
I would understand the urge to mess up with the lines if we were seriously under the pressure to get some points because of losses. But we are doing fine, so we should just stay patient. Because I'm telling you, if we are going to once again insert a guy like Wheeler or Vesey on the 1st line to enable Zib and Kreid to play their rush game (which is not working in the playoffs), we are going to be f***ed come spring time.

We are in a good position to try and fix the way this team plays, so let's try that. And thankfully so far Laviolette sees it this way as well.

Reactions: CLW

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Kakko plays in real life like the old fogeys who play NHL 24 using the face buttons only because they never wanted to learn the skill stick. Just the most basic possible options are available for him.
Hey hey I'm also allergic to the skill stick... I like the old school buttons lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chaels Arms

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Remember when Nashville hit like two posts and got robbed by Igor and then we literally scored 6 goals on our next 6 shot attempts and people freaked out that we were up 6-0 and way behind in xG?

That was funny.
It’s kind of all blended together the past decade because it feels like that’s the description of any game the Rangers won. but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad