GDT: Game 8: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 10/27/22 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
After saying that Anderson/Dvorak/Gally wouldn't work because they have no playermakers and they are all shooters when the line where announced. They have to do this...

Reactions: Tyson and Redux91

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
We have a quite the collection of negative elements on this team. A long year to wait until Drouin and Dadonov are off the books. Even longer to wait for Hoffman and Wideman to be off.
I have no issue with Wideman whatsoever. Low salary, well liked in the room, defends his teammates despite his lack of size, right shooting D who can play 2nd PP unit. Great presence to be around the kids on a rebuilding team.

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
I have no issue with Wideman whatsoever. Low salary, well liked in the room, defends his teammates despite his lack of size, right shooting D who can play 2nd PP unit. Great presence to be around the kids on a rebuilding team.

I swear to god, it seems like for some posters that if Christ Pronger isn't your 6th D your team has a subpar backend.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad