GDT: Game 8: JETS @ HABS Oct 28, 2023 – 7:00PM ET. TVAS, CITY

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
They were listing on SN what the players have been told about gambling. ONe was don't disclose anything about injuries. This is crap. Teams should be forced to disclose the exact nature of ALL injuries and there would be no chance of accidentally giving someone inside info.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Let;s see if the manage not to get scored in less than a minute from the start of the period. I don't have a good feeling.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Habs doing well on the dot seems to be going away.

Jets have more actual shots on net than the Habs have attempted shots....

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They were listing on SN what the players have been told about gambling. ONe was don't disclose anything about injuries. This is crap. Teams should be forced to disclose the exact nature of ALL injuries and there would be no chance of accidentally giving someone inside info.
The relationship between Pro Sports and Betting is guaranteed to cause reprehensible play calling. :skeptic:

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
My girlfriend should be here any minute and I can't stop sharting this Save-On Foods charcuterie box I ate. :surrender

TMI but I need to share my pain.
If she helps clean you then she is the one.

One of my old Army buddies had an accident while bombed & his girl cleaned up the mess, put him to bed. He proposed the next day.

"That's a keeper boys."

Still together 25 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad