GDT: Game 8: JETS @ HABS Oct 28, 2023 – 7:00PM ET. TVAS, CITY

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Barron thinks he is the real Red Baron, launches puck into air. :(

Could be worse guys, we are still in this game.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Was dealing with a kitty that I thought had a tick, but just scabs from fighting other cats.

Slaf made a solid, short pass again. It's mostly everything else that seems to be a concern.

Late penalty, I can see the Habs giving up 2 early ones again.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Was dealing with a kitty that I thought had a tick, but just scabs from fighting other cats.

Slaf made a solid, short pass again. It's mostly everything else that seems to be a concern.

You have quite the active life for someone who posts so much.

I sleep in a racing car.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I've never seen a guy his size get knocked over so easily, so often.

I swear everytime he takes contact he's getting crunched. Especially along the boards
Not necessarily crunched. But a nothing hit knocks him over. What is the point of being 300 lb.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
If we do trade him
I'll be gutted

I'll get it
But my god how do you just give away Monahan...
You don't give away Monahan.

But the reality is we are at least 3 years away from finishing the rebuild. By that time Monahan will be 32 and guys with an history of injuries rarely age well. He'll likely be almost done by then. So you have to test the market at the deadline. If you receive a 1st and a good prospect imo you can't say no. If we were ready to win obviously the situation would be different.

I think people undervalue how much teams will want him if he's healthy at the deadline. Healthy he's a 60 to 70 points player. This type of players usually return a lot at the deadline. When you factor in his contract and the fact that all teams will be able to add him without trading a bad contract away the line could be long to get him. Avs will be very interested. Bruins too.

A team acquiring him at the deadline also has the possiblity to evaluate him for the rest of the season. To see how healthy he is on a day to day basis. They also have the possibility to negotiate with him before july 1st. He doesn't look like a guy who want to break the bank if he likes the city.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Anderson has come down wit Gallagheritis. He's just shooting from anywhere :help:
That's not new. Andy has the puck and Andy will skate to the net with it and shoot 99% of the time (percentage lower when he plays with Suzuki/Caufield only).

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal

I hope your girlfriend is doing better.

• Haha
Reactions: Pomee

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You don't give away Monahan.

But the reality is we are at least 3 years away from finishing the rebuild. By that time Monahan will be 32 and guys with an history of injuries rarely age well. He'll likely be almost done by then. So you have to test the market at the deadline. If you receive a 1st and a good prospect imo you can't say no. If we were ready to win obviously the situation would be different.

I think people undervalue how much teams will want him if he's healthy at the deadline. Healthy he's a 60 to 70 points player. This type of players usually return a lot at the deadline. When you factor in his contract and the fact that all teams will be able to add him without trading a bad contract away the line could be long to get him. Avs will be very interested. Bruins too.
i-know-i-know-i-know.gif

Leave me alone

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad