GDT: Game #8: Colorado vs Utah HC - 7:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I must've heard BA say he doesn't expect making the playoffs yet, this season, half a dozen times in interviews. Says the team just isn't there yet. (I don't like the players hearing him talk like that.) Pretty sure those are the expectations he set with Smith too. He expects us to be fighting for a wildcard spot which is a bit frustrating because he's repeating the same things he said last season.

For now Smith seems to be letting BA's plan unfold without much interference, if any.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Well I doubt Utah’s population is made up of a bunch of Jakeys so I’m sure they’re safe for now.
Of course they are. Let's see how the year plays out.

I must've heard BA say he doesn't expect making the playoffs yet, this season, half a dozen times in interviews. Says the team just isn't there yet. (I don't like the players hearing him talk like that.) Pretty sure those are the expectations he set with Smith too. He expects us to be fighting for a wildcard spot which is a bit frustrating because he's repeating the same things he said last season.

For now Smith seems to be letting BA's plan unfold without much interference, if any.
I heard that as well. Fighting for a wildcard would be great, but I never heard him say that last year.

I still say we don't make playoffs this year BA is fired.
I doubt that very much.

Reactions: Arizonatah Coyetis

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I think BA will be given a "do whatever it takes" chance from Smith (including trading young assets for established assets) for a quick, big improvement. Basically a chance to alter plans a bit and put more of a rush on it before they fire him.

Think he's be back next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad