GDT: Game #8: Colorado vs Utah HC - 7:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I would also scrstch Cooley and Gunther.. let them refocus for a game

Bring up OBrien and Carcone .. since we are playing this way anyways… Why not?

Really need Bugstad

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Well at least the scoreless streak is over.

Tourignay has some serious team play issues to resolve and quickly.
Well we had a 14 game losing streak last year

His method seems to be “ we worked hard , proud that the team showed no quit”

Inside his head it’s “ I sure hope we can win this one”

Cooley is my favourite player but I hate to say it he needs to be benched .. he gets creamed every time he has the puck he makes all of these little plays that if they work are highlight reel but mostly just ends up a giveaway ( kind of like the Mike Smith forward version)

I like Gunther but he needs a day off to sit in front of the TV and watch himself and refocus ..
I would prefer on the PP they try Gunther in the slot , Schmalz to the right and Keller to the left just to change it up.. keep Jayton down behind the goal line

Doan I will say seems to be the only guy that gets the puck in deep , not causing a turnovver

Everyone else tries to pull up at the blue line and gives it away causing an odd man rush

Well we had a 14 game losing streak last year

His method seems to be “ we worked hard , proud that the team showed no quit”

Inside his head it’s “ I sure hope we can win this one”

Cooley is my favourite player but I hate to say it he needs to be benched .. he gets creamed every time he has the puck he makes all of these little plays that if they work are highlight reel but mostly just ends up a giveaway ( kind of like the Mike Smith forward version)

I like Gunther but he needs a day off to sit in front of the TV and watch himself and refocus ..
I would prefer on the PP they try Gunther in the slot , Schmalz to the right and Keller to the left just to change it up.. keep Jayton down behind the goal line

Doan I will say seems to be the only guy that gets the puck in deep , not causing a turnovver

Everyone else tries to pull up at the blue line and gives it away causing an odd man rush
Oh and how fast did Maccelli and Crouse team up for a goal once they were put together

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad