Pre-Game Talk: GAME 8 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants Dallas to see stars - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Monty grasping at straws. He neutralizes Beecher and Kastelic by anchoring them with Brazeau.
Yea,I don't get busting up a line that is working.And working with 3 players nobody expected to click .Monty changes things way to quick & not 1st time we have saw this with him.I sence a disturbance in the force :laugh:

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
disagree - these lines are gonna be the ones that gel
I guess we'll see. What's made Beecher-Kastelic-Koepke so effective is that they actually play with pace, which you can't say about any other line thus far. Not a fan of swapping Koepke with their worst-skating forward in Brazeau. Monty has to try something to get the other lines going, but I would have kept the 4th line intact.

Reactions: lopey

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
I think Freddy works hard but the lines are a mess nobody clicking.Just a guess but I think Freddy wants to score more after putting up 17 & 18 goals respectively last 2 seasons & might be getting away from what works.They are 7 games in so he can turn this around yet.
He can turn it around but doesn't really do anything out there. Much like most of them

NeelyDan

Owned by Alicat, Ladyfan and caz16
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I guess we'll see. What's made Beecher-Kastelic-Koepke so effective is that they actually play with pace, which you can't say about any other line thus far. Not a fan of swapping Koepke with their worst-skating forward in Brazeau. Monty has to try something to get the other lines going, but I would have kept the 4th line intact.
You’re certainly not alone in that perspective - I just happen to believe Koepke has earned a bump and Braz is better suited for 4th line than he is 3rd

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’ve been begging for them to be pricks. What better way to get back to the prick tendencies than a game against Dallas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad