Pre-Game Talk: GAME 8 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants Dallas to see stars - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I am in favor of this over breaking up the line. Reward good play with more min.

Absolutely! They've earned it with their play & scoring. I think they're the best fourth line since Merlot.

If Monty breaks up this line he's an idiot. This is one of those rare instances when a new line has instant chemistry. Leave it alone.

Reactions: Ladyfan

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
He's infatuated with American college players. After all he was one. Quite frankly most of them don't have the sandpaper/jam of Canadian players. I think a team needs a balance of both types but that's just me.
1729781978836.jpeg

Reactions: Ladyfan

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Not so much Canada vs. the world as U.S. vs Canada.

My biggest criticism of Sweeney is his infatuation with American players.

Right, maybe one of them was Saros on the breakaway.
This we can agree on! Canadians produce hockey players is known world wide. Just reaffirms to me his pompous arrogant knows more than everyone attitude

Marchand comes out on fire tonight
What a horrible prediction... Recovering from surgeries and now burns! 😜

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
This we can agree on! Canadians produce hockey players is known world wide. Just reaffirms to me his pompous arrogant knows more than everyone attitude

What a horrible prediction... Recovering from surgeries and now burns! 😜
The USHL is at worst equal to the CHL for developing players now. The Q is well below the USHL.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Sweeney spends most his time in USA so he is getting his eyes on these college kids more.I do not know anything about the Bruins scouts, especially in say Western Canada as an example.It may look a certain way but I do not see Bruins brass in any shape or form picking players over other players on purpose solely based on geography.

Reactions: TobanWest

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
New forward lines from morning skate:

Marchand - E.Lindholm - Pastrnak
Zacha - Poitras - Geekie
Frederic - Coyle - Koepke
Beecher - Kastelic - Brazeau

Reactions: bme44

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Freddy... One of the hardest workers 🤔
I think Freddy works hard but the lines are a mess nobody clicking.Just a guess but I think Freddy wants to score more after putting up 17 & 18 goals respectively last 2 seasons & might be getting away from what works.They are 7 games in so he can turn this around yet.

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
The Bruins like letting guys develop in college while pushing back the ELC contract years instead of coming to the AHL and have the contracts start. It's as simple as that, especially when it comes to the kind of latter round guys they have been drafting that are going to need more time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad