Post-Game Talk: Game 79: Sharks at Preds, 7PM. Set on Cruise Control Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Yeah, I thought it wasn't going to count. We really didn't deserve that one. Can't believe we are even leading after a horrible period like that.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
If it was another team it probably would have been called a goal but its us.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Spaling getting interviewed on SJ feed. I forgot he got traded to SJ till tonight. We are still on the PP to start the 2nd.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Game ops never showed a replay in the arena. Regardless of the outcome they should so that at least we can see it for ourselves.

As I've learned from a work related trip to the KC Chiefs ... game ops pick angles and replays based on benefit to the home team. With the fact the first time the puck is visible in a replay is with 0.0 on the clock there is a reason why gameops didn't show the play.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
As I've learned from a work related trip to the KC Chiefs ... game ops pick angles and replays based on benefit to the home team. With the fact the first time the puck is visible in a replay is with 0.0 on the clock there is a reason why gameops didn't show the play.

Agree. Knew it was probably no goal but don't leave us hanging though.

The early goal in the second makes it all better.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I have more trustin Hutton than I have in Rinne. Been that way a while now. Hutton has just looked really sharp everytime he's played not giving any easy goals and keeping us in it when had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad