GDT: Game 78 - Winnipeg Jets @ Nashville Predators - Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I just don't get the track meet second.

This team is miles from the structure and discipline they'll need to be successful in the playoffs.

The thing that irritates me is you're not going to be able to stay inside of your structure all the time. You need to be able to read and react to the game as it is playing. If a team is able to force you outside of your structure to the point where you are rendered ineffectual, then that's an issue with your structure. Every time we see this happens to the Jets, they end up playing a horse shit game.

Reactions: hn777 and Jet

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
It's funny to me that there are posters who, when they're watching, their eyes are more important than any numbers. But when they're not, numbers are more important than anybody else's eyes so long as it fits their narrative.

Dillon saves a goal.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
i thought dillon was about to take a penalty there on the hold

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The thing that irritates me is you're not going to be able to stay inside of your structure all the time. You need to be able to read and react to the game as it is playing. If a team is able to force you outside of your structure to the point where you are rendered ineffectual, then that's an issue with your structure. Every time we see this happens to the Jets, they end up playing a horse shit game.
But the Jets encourage that with the lack of support and careless puck management.

At 3-1 it should have been over.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
It's funny to me that there are posters who, when they're watching, their eyes are more important than any numbers. But when they're not, numbers are more important than anybody else's eyes so long as it fits their narrative.

Dillon saves a goal.
You do realize that you're one of them, right?

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
I know we’ve talked about it a lot tonight, but i have to say it again: Pionk is really not playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad