GDT: Game 78 - Winnipeg Jets @ Nashville Predators - Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
What about his defensive game had been bad? Or are we pinning the entire teams defensive looseness on Stanley?

I swear to God some people just have their fingers hovering over the keys trying to find a reason to shit on the guy.
Bad pinches? Bad giveaways? Lost board battles? Take your pick.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
How about a few shots now ye great suffering coelacanths
Coelacanth-rUS.jpg

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
What about his defensive game had been bad? Or are we pinning the entire teams defensive looseness on Stanley?

I swear to God some people just have their fingers hovering over the keys trying to find a reason to shit on the guy.
Society has become increasingly tribal in their views and beliefs. I feel like you'd be a cool dude to have a convo about it over a few beers

That was a pretty slick PP sequence

Reactions: Jet

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
I’m fine with changing the line combos based on how things have gone today. Where I don’t really agree is going back to old combo that haven’t worked over significant amounts of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad