GDT: Game 78 - Winnipeg Jets @ Nashville Predators - Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Even more humorous than JOFA, KOHO etc are the names one sees on construction equipment.

BOMAG! LEIBHERR alone for gods sakes. She's too DEERE for the likes of ye.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Sadly it’s a pretty big “if” which sucks because I love what he brings to the team. Old school, low post beast.
These posts always irk me. When he was injured posters were saying he probably needed surgery and was done for the year. When he had an enlarged spleen he probably either had cancer or needed season ending surgery (neither of those were the most likely scenario by the way). Neither of his injuries this season were related to his nagging injury of the past. We don't know shit and it's irksome when posters try to pretend like they do.

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Late to the first. Missed the Ehlers blunders but can see Pionk struggling mightily.

Maybe because I didn't see his gaffes I can say this--keep in mind that Ehlers plays a high event game and is going to make mistakes on occasion that look baaaad. He's like Buff in that way and, like Buff, you have to accept that he is a net positive player who makes you crazy some games.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Late to the first. Missed the Ehlers blunders but can see Pionk struggling mightily.

Maybe because I didn't see his gaffes I can say this--keep in mind that Ehlers plays a high event game and is going to make mistakes on occasion that look baaaad. He's like Buff in that way and, like Buff, you have to accept that he is a net positive player who makes you crazy some games.
Mistakes are fine, but Ehlers puck management in important areas has been terrible tonight

A turnover at either blueline that doesn't end up as a scoring chance against is a huge deal but it's something that the casual fan wouldn't pick up on. Coaches do though, and it's one of their biggest pet peeves

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Couple of nice support plays from Ehlers to bring the puck out of our zone, and he didn't turn it over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad