GDT: GAME 77 - Montréal at Tampa Bay - 19h30 - RDS/TSN-Habs - PART 2: "Maybe OT?" Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazou

Mar 9, 2002
Visit site
This team is so frustating to watch. They take the lead and ****ing disappear like usual and let Price by himself once again :rant:

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Those who wanted to see DD benched...

Well, he's not playing regardless.

dreamingofdrouin*

Always these stupid ****ing teams that beat us....****ing ottawa...tampa...jesus ****ing christ...we'd have a better ****ing chance3 against boston mother of ****...i dont know why but i just fuking want to take a stick to johnsons face....from the first moment i saw his face i just wanted to beat the **** out of him....for no other reason than what his stupid ****ing face looked like

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
someone tell the habs they are losing by 1, need to be more aggressive to try and provoke something

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Ill tell you one thing, if this habs play this ****** in the playoffs, it will be yet another first round exit.

What a sickening display. Especially by Murray. GTFO.

Price was the only one who showed up tonight.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Always these stupid ****ing teams that beat us....****ing ottawa...tampa...jesus ****ing christ...we'd have a better ****ing chance3 against boston mother of ****...i dont know why but i just fuking want to take a stick to johnsons face....from the first moment i saw his face i just wanted to beat the **** out of him....for no other reason than what his stupid ****ing face looked like

20131028233230!IS_YOU_OKAY.gif

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
murray and bouillon in the line-up...4 guy over 33?? in the line-up on d? so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad