GDT: Game 75: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Snowy Montreal Canadiens, Thurs April 4, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Tampa follows a script, and the habs need to disrupt it. That is the only chance they've got. Otherwise TB will just possess the puck til the refs gift the powerplays

Reactions: Sagikev

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
3-2. I posted Nilan’s podcast video of him talking to jon cooper, who mentioned he wants his team to be pure intimidation - and only teams like that win championships. There's a reason his 3rd and 4th lines are filled with energy guys who are also POS. their defence always play dirty.
It was fun to watch reaves run around all night last night and then dummy Jeannot. Problem is, leafs are also soft.
It's no accident the new Armia is thriving in a game like this.

We're not going anywhere with guys like RHP, Ylonen, White etc in the bottom 6.
Add in gallagher and Newhook (who i like) Hughes needs to build an actual 4th line.
in the top 6, Dach's return will help but we need another power forward to insulate slafkovsky

Reactions: Habs13

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
another 2-3 goals and maybe we’ll see a revenge hit? Caufield rapid-rabbit-punching someone’s knee?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
My favorite is how a reporter asked him if how a sports psychologist helped Armia and Primeau this year, if he thinks he could use one and he said: no, I don’t need one. lol.
I didn't see this lol. I wouldn't care either if I knew I would never be held accountable for my shitty performance at my job and could just golf all day while getting paid millions.

Reactions: habsfan891

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Jesus god get rid of this useless Smurf RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad