GDT: [Game #75] Dallas Stars @ Seattle Kraken – 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #75 – 3/30/2024 – 9:00 PM CT – BSSW
Climate Pledge Arena

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Seattle Kraken
46-19-9, 101 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 30-29-13, 73 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

f1X0xiM.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

6uA1bPk.png

Seattle Kraken

Tolvanen - Beniers - Bjorkstrand
Schwartz - McCann - Eberle
Taney - Gourde - Burakovsky
Kartye - Morrison - Winterton

Dumoulin - Larsson
Oleksiak - Borgen
Evans - Schultz

Daccord

2fmwd0w.png

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Stupid Seattle, how can they claim I'm in their home territory and subject to blackout when I live 1500 miles away (by air)?! I wanted to like the Kraken when they came into the league, but that garbage ruined it for them.

Hoping for no letdown after winning the toughest game on the road trip.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Welcome back to "Who Is That Player?"

Today we wax nostalgic about that almost famous Dallas Star and current famous Kraken, Logan Morrison.

8483012.png

LoMo, as he is known to us, his biggest fans, is an undrafted center out of Ontario where he played in the OHL with former Stars prospect Artem Grushnikov.

Invited to the Stars' 2022 Traverse City Tournament, Morrison stood out as a candidate to receive an entry level contract. However none was forthcoming and he would return for his overage junior season racking up 94 points in 56 games and 16 points in 11 playoff games.

Following this impressive outburst he'd secure that ELC after all with the NHL's newest team in the Emerald City. Logan expressed relief upon putting pen to paper:

It's been a long journey to sign a contract. Five years in the OHL and to finally sign on my last year it was really special and obviously great to do it with Seattle to such a first-class organization - I think it's a great fit.
source

Some (who? citation needed) have speculated that Morrison was offered a contract with the Stars but declined after playing on the same ice surface as Justin Ertel and Riley Damiani, deciding the level of talent here was simply insurmountable.

After a solid first professional season attending festivals in Coachella with Marian Studenic and Devin Shore, Morrison looks to graduate to the NHL with the Kraken giving a chance to several young players in the system having fallen out of the playoff picture.

This has been, "Who Is That Player?"

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Stupid Seattle, how can they claim I'm in their home territory and subject to blackout when I live 1500 miles away (by air)?! I wanted to like the Kraken when they came into the league, but that garbage ruined it for them.

Hoping for no letdown after winning the toughest game on the road trip.
Where is it blacked out? I'm curious because blackouts are so f***in stupid.

Reactions: Elysian

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn line is going this period. Johnston and Stankoven have been everywhere in the O zone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad