GDT: Game #74 - 03.28.14 - vs Nashville - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aloonda*

fiddler for another couple of years to be 4th line c
sign grabs for second with nuke
eakin 3rd line with the bulldogs

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Game blacked out on GCL--but not on television. Four different versions of FS, and still now game.

So keep the updates coming--I'll turn it on the radio after the Flyers-Leafs game ends.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
That last shift by the top line was more like when we're on the PP than even strength... Really strong shift...

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
fiddler for another couple of years to be 4th line c
sign grabs for second with nuke
eakin 3rd line with the bulldogs

I would rather not. Fiddler isn't worth whatever money he wants. We have Horcoff to be 4c and Eakin at 3c. Long term? Peters/Faksa/cheaper younger UFA 4c.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Game blacked out on GCL--but not on television. Four different versions of FS, and still now game.

So keep the updates coming--I'll turn it on the radio after the Flyers-Leafs game ends.

Download Hola UnblockUs, its a Google Chrome extension that will change your VPN so you can watch blacked out games.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Huge for Dallas to get out of that period with the 2 goal lead. I felt sure that with the way things have been going lately that Nashville would find some way to sneak a cheap goal late and that would be the start of the team falling apart..

Nashville did start to pressure as that period went on. Hopefully Dallas skates even harder in the 2nd and Nashville gets tired so we can put this one away. Rest up Benn and Seguin for tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Looking really good. Stars started the period with going along with Nashville's bs grind and phlegmatic style of play. But as soon as they started with their speed and hustle, they scored. And getting some secondary scoring is very nice (hopefully the primary guys show up and put this away in the second).

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
bit of a weak goal to let up there. Defense could have been better and it went right through Lehtonen.

Keep up the pressure Stars, and get it back!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad