GDT: GAME 73: CANES @ HABS | The KK Non-Effect | Sat. March 30, 2024, 7PM ET -- CITY, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
How brutal is it that PP2 has Armia, Gally & Anderson on it.

It's absurd that the Habs have been as good as they have over the past few weeks.

Reactions: Runner77

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Câlisse, Lalime veut que Anderson apporte de la physicalité dans son jeu.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Is Eminem in on the tank?

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
honestly, Matheson can create things out of nothing with his skating, but the number of questionable plays there have been on the PP is greater than the positive...I think Hutson has his place on the PP, but its gonna be tough to have him in the line up without Trading Matheson.. I'm all for keeping vets, but I think Matheson has to go! Guhle-Hutson-Xhekaj on the left side is ideal

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
The usage of Matheson, Anderson and alike is the reason why MSL needs to be replaced once this team is ready to move forward. This stubbornness that is costing games cannot continue and will never work.
MSL got told to finish at the lowest rank as possible by Gordon,, he's doing he's job

Reactions: Don D

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Slaf stayed in front of a player, to give more time to the dumbass wearing #8.
Except he didn't.

Slaf goes over to the middle, Matheson now him as an option, or shooting it in between the 2 Canes forecheckers.

It's a meh moment as it helps the tank, he's young and it's not serious. It's something he can learn from and next year in a similar position he'll make the better choice just to see Matheson have those options from the get go and still f*** it up

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Better than Matheson in PP without a doubt.
His bomb ya but both players cause as many goals as they help provide…and I can laugh now but imagine him in the playoffs where every mistake can turn a game or series.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
honestly, Matheson can create things out of nothing with his skating, but the number of questionable plays there have been on the PP is greater than the positive...I think Hutson has his place on the PP, but its gonna be tough to have him in the line up without Trading Matheson.. I'm all for keeping vets, but I think Matheson has to go! Guhle-Hutson-Xhekaj on the left side is ideal
Watching Reinbacher is a good example of what IQ is. Puck on and off his stick in 0.1 seconds. Always just smart plays. Knows went to get rid of it quickly, when to hold on to it.

Matheson is the opposite. No IQ, he gets by completely on his physical tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad