GDT: Game 72: New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5805.jpeg

IMG_5810.jpeg

IMG_5809.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers
7pm ET - MSG
IMG_5821.gif

IMG_5815.gif
IMG_5808.jpeg

IMG_5807.jpeg

IMG_5814.gif

IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_5822.jpeg
IMG_5424.gif

IMG_5811.png

Flyers Projected Line up

Owen Tippett -- Morgan Frost -- Travis Konecny
Joel Farabee -- Scott Laughton -- Bobby Brink
Tyson Foerster -- Ryan Poehling -- Garnet Hathaway
Noah Cates -- Sean Couturier -- Olle Lycksell

Cam York -- Travis Sanheim
Adam Ginning -- Ronnie Attard
Egor Zamula -- Erik Johnson

Samuel Ersson
Felix Sandstrom

Scratched:
Denis Gurianov, Marc Staal, Nicolas Deslauriers, Ryan Johansen
Injured: Jamie Drysdale (upper body), Nick Seeler (lower body), Rasmus Ristolainen (upper body)

IMG_5088.png
Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jack Roslovic
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Will Cuylle -- Alex Wennberg -- Kaapo Kakko
Jimmy Vesey -- Barclay Goodrow -- Matt Rempe

Zac Jones -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Braden Schneider
Brandon Scanlin -- Chad Ruhwedel

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
Jonny Brodzinski
Injured: Jacob Trouba (lower body), Ryan Lindgren (lower body), Erik Gustafsson (upper body)

IMG_5813.gif

IMG_5324.gif

IMG_4627.gif

Last edited:

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I just landed in Denver for Thursday’s game so I’m gonna try to watch this one at a bar somewhere. Guys, Denver is really bad man. My father and I just got pizza across from the train station in downtown Denver. A man walked in, sat down, and started doing heroin right in front of me. Another man walked in, tried selling candy bars, then went headfirst into the garbage and started eating pizza in the garbage. This is my third trip seeing the Rangers in Denver and I don’t think I’ll ever come back here again. It is so unsafe downtown.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
We have to send a message that they can't play with us and then we have to lose at all costs.

Reactions: will1066

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
A lot of possibilities tonight. Rangers can clinch playoffs---Panarin could hit 100 points. Flyers (or Washington or Detroit) might be our 1st round opponent if we can win the East.

Colorado is the best team we have left in the season. We have Flyers twice, Arizona, Islanders twice, the Devils, the Penguins,Detroit, Montreal and Ottawa. The Avalanche are the most challenging. The rest are all teams that we should beat. Only Detroit and Philly have any real shot at making the playoffs. The road is there for us to win the East.

It would help if we can get a defender back from injury soon. Scanlin is up if Gus can't play.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

I never blamed Torts one but for his supposed "assholeness". Brooks is the asshole and Torts is right when he in essence claimed Brooks would "bait him". Torts was my main man, and disliked AV because of his departure, even though AV didn't have anything to do with it.
And yeah,I so wanna punch his punchable face (Brooks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad