GDT: Game 71: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 3/21/23 7:00pm EST- TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Add Caufield, Slaf, Xhekaj, Harris and Guhle...this team ain't half bad. And we have 2 1st rounder. Habs will arrive soon.
With all of those players we still sucked. Don’t get ahead of yourself they are playing with zero pressure with goalies that have never performed like this ever in their careers.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Is it just me or the lenght of his contract makes me feel like time slows down when Gallagher is on the ice. Geez, it’ll be a long run til the end of it.
He won't be on the ice to finish that contract, unless the ice is ice baths to try and soothe his destroyed body.

He's so broken I'd be kind of surprised if he doesn't get hurt before the end of THIS season. He has bad luck, too.

Reactions: Quiho

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Gallagher took like 45 seconds to get to the penalty box lmao

Old man is breaking down it's sad to watch.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
He won't be on the ice to finish that contract, unless the ice is ice baths to try and soothe his destroyed body.

He's so broken I'd be kind of surprised if he doesn't get hurt before the end of THIS season. He has bad luck, too.
Yeah but you know if there's one guy who's gonna constantly try to get back in the lineup regardless of whats hurting its gally . Its gonna take outside intervention from close ones/staff for this dude to hang em up

Reactions: the

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They believe they can just out talent us, they're not gonna bother trying to outwork the habs. They're doing it at their own risk.
What risk? They are playing the Leafs and probably don't give a shit where. They've seen this rodeo for 3 straight seasons and know exactly what winning 16 post season games take. They would have lost in Tampa too but decided to give it some effort after Pezz gave them life with a dumb penalty.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
What risk? They are playing the Leafs and probably don't give a shit where. They've seen this rodeo for 3 straight seasons and know exactly what winning 16 post season games take. They would have lost in Tampa too but decided to give it some effort after Pezz game them life with a dumb penalty.

I hear you, the risk is minimal to them in that context. I'm just saying the risk is if they actually cared about the 2 points, also coming down the stretch of the season there is a risk of complacency setting in. A team should in theory always be concerned with proper work habits and playing the right way.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I hear you, the risk is minimal to them in that context. I'm just saying the risk if they actually cared about the 2 points, also coming down the stretch of the season there is a risk of complacency setting in. A yeam should in theory always be concerned with proper work habits.
They don't. They are as anxious to see the season as we are.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Don’t know if i’m crazy but i think i saw Dach getting a shift at center at the end of the period between Hoffman and Anderson. Didn’t take long. We’ll see at the start of the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad