GDT: Game 71: Predators @ Avalanche - Friday, March 16th, 7PM - Predators and Prey

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
There is no way we're not coming back in this game if Varly can step the f*** up. We've been the better team for 90% of the play so far.

member 116861

Not a huge fan of Sven Andrighetto the hockey player, I try my hardest to be one but damn is he frustrating to watch.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Last night Tarasenko was missing on shots he scores on 9/10 times. Tonight Sissons looks like an all-star and Soderberg misses a tap in.

member 116861

Really? I'm really appreciating having him back.

He is weak, bad defensively, and loses the puck constantly. I mean I don't hate him like a PAP or Iginla but frustrating to watch.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Wait are people annoyed with Varly tonight? Blame the coach for him starting this game, he's not going to say no when Jared tells him to suit up. He's clearly exhausted and needs a break.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
This is a winnable game we just need to want it.

Yeah, it is, but it's also the league's worst team on the 2nd of a b2b vs the league's best in the same. And we're playing the same goalie as yesterday, too. Not really surprised how this is going. Hoping for a point, honestly.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Wait are people annoyed with Varly tonight? Blame the coach for him starting this game, he's not going to say no when Jared tells him to suit up. He's clearly exhausted and needs a break.

No you can't blame him really, but I'd like at least one of those goals stopped. Hes been deep in his crease tonight. It's just tough seeing them out play Nashville and being down a goal.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I think it was that stupidly-giddy tone he had when he said it that just killed me. Like I could hear his grin without even having to look up :laugh:

Ryker is one of the best things that has happened to the Avs broadcast. f***ing Melrose and his mullet piss me off every time he talks about the Avs. (Hes with Tampa now) That relationship must have ended badly because hes not a fan anymore lol.

Totally random rant, it just made me think about who we've had in the past, and I watch a lot of Tampa.

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad