BRUINS GDT GAME 71 - New York Rangers - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN 360, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Dont know if I’ll make this one.
Got no heat here. Freezing our asses off.
Hopefully repair guys come soon.
I have some guys working on trimming stuff in the yard. It is SO windy and cold

I hope you get your heat going soon.

We briefly lost power which doesn't matter to me as I have a generator.

Reactions: lopey and Gee Wally

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I have to recant part of my last post.

In April of 2004, my girlfriend and I went to Baltimore to see the Red Sox and Orioles in the first series of the season. While we were there, we visited the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum, and I made sure to sign the guestbook before I left. In addition to my name, address, etc…, I swear I wrote these exact words directly underneath - “Boston Red Sox ~ 2004 World Series Champions.”

There were definitely times that year I did not think that was going to happen, but after they won the American League Championship Series, I had ZERO doubt they were going to wax the Cardinals.
Thanks for sharing this. Until today I had no idea who to thank. My next door neighbor and i were talking over the fence one day in the late '90s, early 2000's. He went on about the Sox winning the World Series and I said "Listen Glenn, I know that you're a huge Red Sox fan but you may as well get it threw you head, the Sox will never win it, ever. So, move on in life because this is a waste of time and energy for you."
Ya know, he never threw my words in my face since then, greatest neighbor ever!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This will be a tough game, hopefully the effort will be there from puck drop. Watch out for Trouba and his stick - he can afford the $5000 slap on the wrist.

A regulation or even OT win would be great in this one. No injuries, we are getting so close now.

Edit: Just saw Trouba is out, so let him play with his stick all he wants tonight.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
from their GDT...

this one will be can't miss T.V. want to see Rempe lay out Pastrnak and Mcavoy.
People who say or type these things fail to realize that the Bruins could very easily retaliate in kind. The Bruins may or may not do so, but I wouldn't want MY best players taken off on a stretcher because someone on my team felt the need to cheap-shot the best guys on the opposing squad.

If the Bruins send a message and make it known that targeting Pastranak et al will not be taken lying down, I think things will go much more smoothly for everyone.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
from their GDT...

this one will be can't miss T.V. want to see Rempe lay out Pastrnak and Mcavoy.
Most Ranger fans I know would never write something like this. The ones I know appreciate good hockey and while wanting their team to win don't ask for injuries to anyone- period

probably ( hopefully) a kid in his basement or someone who is still celebrating St Patrick's day

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Should be a good game and hopefully the guys start on time and play a full 60.

oBpR3C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad