BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babajingo

1729653693496.png

MaineToColorado

Dec 26, 2023
It's one thing to consistently turn the puck over if you are attempting to produce high quality scoring chances. This team has the sixth lowest xG in the league - only above the habs, ducks, cbj, vegas, and wings.

If it wasn't for Swayman this start would be a lot worse so far.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
If this coach gets fired after tonight I call this a victory. I know its not going to happen but can't fire 6 players.

Nashville shut down our best line tonight.

Reactions: Gordoff

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
This. I don't get the vibe anyone on the team, besides Sway and a couple others hate to lose. Feels like alot of them don't care
If the team doesn't wanna play for the coach and has already been shown they can run a guy out by just not liking him what is management supposed to do without a complete rebuild? You're right it's not all on Monty but I've never seen this core this disjointed and it's not just because there are new faces. I'm not even sure what structure or game plan they are trying to do.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Well, Kastelic won something tonight at least.
even the fourth line tonight was like, you know what we make the least, and we put the most effort in, and are scoring the goals. We have given you all the energy we could give, you give us nothing in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad